QC Hydraulics two piece style hose fittings and ferrules are compatible with Eaton designs, which meet SAE, JS, BSP, DIN & ISO Specs. The ferrule used with two-piece fittings allows greater flexibility in hose selection and connection, including 1SN, 2SN and multi-spiral hoses which allow for multiple two-piece fitting and ferrule options to accommodate the specific application.
1. Swaged American Fittings
NPT Male Fittings
NPT Male Swivel Fittings
NPSM 60° Cone Seal Fittings
JIC Male 74° Cone Fittings
JIC Female 74° Cone Seat Fittings
SAE Female 90° Cone Seat Fittings
ORFS Male O-Ring Seal Fittings
ORFS Female Flat Seat Fittings
SAE Flange Fittings
2. Swaged British Fittings
BSPT Male Fittings
BSPP Male 60° Cone Seat Fittings
BSPP Female 60° Flat Seat Fittings
BSPP Female 60° Cone Seal Fittings
BSPP Female Multiseal Fittings
3. Swaged Metric Fittings
Metric Female Flat Seat Fittings
Metric Female Multiseal Fittings
Metric Female 24° Cone O-Ring L.T. Fittings
Metric Female 24° Cone O-Ring H.T. Fittings
Metric Female 60° Cone Seat Fittings
Metric Female 74° Cone Seat Fittings
Metric Standpipe Fittings
JIS Metric Female 60 Cone Seat Fittings
00110 for SAE 100R1AT /EN 853 1SN Hose
00110-A for SAE 100R1AT /EN 853 1SN Hose
00200 for SAE 100R2AT /EN 853 2SN Hose
00210 for SAE 100R2AT /EN 853 2SN Hose
03300 for SAE 100R 1AT
03310 for SAE 100R 1AT, 2AT
00400 for 4SP, 4SH/10-16, R12/06-16 Hose
00401 for 4SH, R12/32 Hose
00018 for SAE 100R7/R8 Hose
00TF0 for Teflon Hose
QC Hydraulics engineering has the capacity to design drawings conform to SAE, BS, JIS, DIN & ISO specifications.
Packaging & Shipping
1. Male or female fittings covered by plastic caps & plugs.
2. Several fittings packed in a small plastic bag to prevent any scratches during transportation.
3. Packed in carton box with label.
4. Carton boxes put on a standard export plywood pallet with belt fasten.
5. QC Hydrualic can arrange delivery by Air or Ocean which as per customer's request.
QC Hydraulics has granted ISO 9001:2015 & SGS certificates for processing stainless steel hydraulic hose fittings and adapters.
QC Hydraulics attends trade fairs 2-3 times every year.
Cangzhou QC Hydraulics Co., Ltd was founded in 1999, and is an ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer of stainless steel hydraulic hose fittings & adapters.
Over the years, QC Hydraulics has grown into a leading manufacturer of stainless steel hydraulic fittings in the world. Over 95% hydraulic fittings exported to other countries & regions in the world.
QC Hydraulics is an approved supplier to several of the largest manufacturers of hydraulic fittings in the North America and Europe, and helping many of wholesalers & distributors grow lots of business of stainless steel hydraulic fittings in the world.
QC Hydraulics as one of few manufacturers processing stainless steel hydraulic fittings only, all of our stainless fittings are manufactured to the highest standards, meeting or exceeding SAE,DIN,ISO,BS,JIS and international specifications.
We control our own manufacturing, so if you're in need of a custom solution the engineering team can help with anything from creating a drawing to developing a prototype. This also means controlled quality, as an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, QC Hydraulics adheres to the most stringent quality control practices, assuring exceptional products.
Plant & Facility
QC Hydraulics covers an area of 5,000 m² with two manufacuturing shops.50+ high precision CNC lathe machines that designed for processing stainless steel material only.
In addition, there are more 50+ necessary relevant corollary equipment. Such as, cutting machines, drilling machines,crimp machines, bending machines, inspection machines, pressure test machines and etc…
Quality Assurance & Service
At QC Hydraulics, the design and durability of each fitting assure long-lasting service, even in strongly corrosive and abusive environments. To prove our superior quality, we back up every fitting with product traceability. When you find any poor quality fittings from QC Hydraulics, we guarantee that 100% make a new replacement for free if you are able to provide the evidence of poor quality fittings. (Traceability code, photos, videos or original samples).
Whether you have an emergency or an ongoing need, give us an email or a call. We deliver the fittings you want, along with the quality, service and competitive price you deserve.
Why Choose US
QC Hydraulics was found 1999, with 20 years machining experience, parts are produced meeting ISO 9001 quality standards and conform to SAE, BS, ISO and DIN norms
2. Quality Control of Raw Materials:
1) We only choose the highest quality stainless steel raw material. And metal suppliers provide material test certificates for each shipment.
2) We 100% measure the sizes of bar stock and forging blanks by callipers for each shipment.
3) We use the Portable XRF Analyser to test the key chemical elements of bar stock and forging blanks with 10% for each shipment(Key chemical elements include Cr, Ni, Mo, these chemical elements are very important for the corrosion performance).
4) Besides, we randomly pick up several of cutting pieces to do further chemical analysis by spectrograph every 10 days to make sure the raw material 100% qualified.
3. Quality Control of Production Process:
1) We are using Sigma high-precision CNC lathe machines to process stainless steel hydraulic hose fittings and adapters.
Feature: Dual-axis, Mitsubishi system
Thread cutting tools: Mitsubishi Japan, vargus & carmex Israel(Have a very stable performance during machining)
2) We use callipers to measure the basic sizes. And we use the thread gages to inspect the threads.
3) We use Contracer & Contour Measuring Machines to inspect the very small angles and diameters.
First Article Inspection During Process
1) The operator make the first article according to manufacturing drawings.
2) The operator will inspect the first article and record. If the sizes and threads meet the manufacturing drawings, and then the first article will be put in a special box (the box is for first article only).
3) Workshop foreman will take second inspection for the first article.
4) Only passing the inspection by workshop foreman, and then start with mass production.
Mass Production After First Article Inspection
1) After the first article approved by operator and workshop foreman, and then start with mass production.
2) During mass production, the operator needs to inspect the threads every 10 pieces, and measure the sizes every 15 pieces. Once any fittings of threads and dimensions out of the specs, all this batch of fittings will be inspected completely.
3) The qualified fittings will be fitly put in a plastic box piece by piece.
4) Finally, the finished fittings will be transported to inspection department for final inspection.
1) Appearance: 100% inspection under strong light. No scratch, No burr.
2) Key sizes and angles: 15-20% randomly inspection by callipers and contracer. Once any sizes and angles of fittings out of specs or doesn't respect to drawings, this batch of fittings will be forced to return back to production workshop to improve or make a new replacement.
3) Threads: 15-20% randomly inspection by right gages. Once any threads out of specs or doesn't respect to drawings, this batch of fittings will be forced to return back to production workshop to improve or make a new replacement.
5. After Service:
When clients have any complaints about our products, we will take a quick action.
We can 100% make a new replacement for free when the client has a complaint about our products.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a 100% manufacturer, main products cover stainless steel hydraulic hose fittings and stainless steel hydraulic adapters.
Q: Do you have stock?
A: Currently we made to order, but we do have some stocks for common type raw materials. So we can make a quick action for some urgent orders.
Q: Do you have a MOQ request?
A: Normally our MOQ is 200 pieces. But for some bigger sizes, 50 or 100 pieces is also acceptable for the first order.
Q: How about your payment method?
A: 30% deposit in advance, the balance payment against the copy of Bill of lading. Of course, I think everything is negotiable.
Q: What about your delivery time?
A: About 45 days for common orders. But it depends on the order volume. Of course, if you have an urgent order, we will try best to meet you.